2016 has gone by so quickly. I have read before that writing down goals increases the odds that you’ll succeed at meeting those goals. I am going to share my 2017 blogging goals here so I can reflect at the end of next year to see how things went.
For Emily Reviews:
- I want to keep up our current blog post rate as a team.
- I want to add in more content outside of reviews or giveaways. I am not yet sure how to accomplish this. I’m also not sure how to decide which categories to rely on. This is a discussion that I need to have with my writers.
- I want to redo my layout and branding.
- I would like to maintain or increase my income level.
- I want to switch ad networks.
- I want to update Instagram more often.
For Frank Loves Beans:
- I want to change my blog name, URL, layout and branding.
- I want to continue posting at least once per week.
- I need to find a new promotional strategy. I’d like to find a better way to promote than Pinterest which is my main source right now. Pinterest traffic has been going downhill pretty quickly so I’d like a new method before it fizzles out even more.
- I’d like to include more personal photos.