It’s been a while since I have publicly shared what my goals are for each of my blogs. The last quarter of the year is extremely busy for me at Emily Reviews as a result of my holiday gift guide. I’ve spent a lot of emotional energy the last couple of weeks trying to come up with a plan for keeping up with both blogs during November and December. My goals for both blogs, but especially Frank Loves Beans, don’t seem that high. Just keeping at a steady pace will be a challenge for me in the upcoming months.
My goals for Frank Loves Beans for the rest of 2016:
- To continue posting once a week, on Wednesdays. I have one post pre-written, and I would like to pre-write 3 other posts before the end of October so that I am doing less active writing during November and December for Frank Loves Beans.
- To continue posting 1x a day to my Facebook fan page.
- To continue doing the RT chore for the new blog post of the week.
My goals for Frank Loves Beans in 2017 and beyond:
- To come up with concrete categories. I want to be able to write about everything I want or that interest me, while having regular categories that I cover.
- A new layout! I really dislike this one.
- A new name, URL and logo.
My goals for Emily Reviews for the rest of 2016:
- To space out posts throughout October as evenly as possible.
- To have all HGG posts ready at least one day in advance.
- To keep up with tweeting all reviews 3x, and giveaways several times.
- To pay for a business level tweet scheduler if needed.
- To RT and Facebook chore all of the gift guide round-ups.
- To use the HGG to fill as many gifts for family members as possible.
- To have at least 20 gift ideas for each gift guide round-up category.
My goals for Emily Reviews for 2017:
- To create a logo for my header and to use with a watermark.
- To switch ad networks.